Maps may take a few moments to load and most contain multiple pages. We appreciate your patience.
Flood protection barriers located inland away from Okanagan Lake and on creeks 343.5 metres or higher above sea level are deemed safe to remove.
A targeted approach is underway to remove sandbags from creeks that are no longer at risk. A full recovery plan will be announced outlining details shortly.
Please reference the maps below to ensure your property does not remain within the flood advisory zone areas (red/pink areas) prior to removing barriers.
Some maps are more than one page. Select region of interest and scroll to the end to find area of interest.
- Regional District of Central Okanagan - East
- Regional District of Central Okanagan - North Westside:
- Section 1 Wainman Cove to North Killiney Beach/Westshore Estates
- Section 2 Killiney Beach south to Ewings Landing
- Section 3 Ewings Landing south, Fintry Delta to La Casa
- Section 4 La Casa south to Nahun/Deighton Road
- Section 5 Nahun south, Caesars Landing south to Cinnabar Creek
- Section 6 Cinnabar Creek, Lake Okanagan Resort to Westside Place
- Section 7 Westside Place to south of Wilson Landing
- Section 8 Wilson Landing south, Pine Point, Traders Cove to south of Bear Creek Provincial Park
And check out the wind/wave action map for the Central Okanagan, indicating north and south winds that could impact certain properties.