The EOC is ready to support the region as necessary in response to the COVID-19.
Residents are encouraged to visit their local government websites and social channels for up-to-date and accurate information.
Provincial & Federal COVID-19 information
What you can do to reduce your risk
Help protect yourself and reduce your risk of infection by taking the following precautions:
- Maintain physical distancing by keeping at least a 2-metre distance between yourself and others when you are outside your home
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (see Handwashing poster)
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (door handles, tables, etc.)
- Avoid shaking hands
Links to municipalities and local government